Imagine starting a business, finding a suitable name to represent your newly made business, making a well-fitting logo to go along with it and then another business just rips your entire venture off and steals your company identity, while selling their products. It will be a complete disaster, which is why we use trademarks to protect businesses from any type of infringement and ownership issues. But just getting a trademark won’t be enough, we need to make sure that the trademark is registered. One can use multiple services for this purpose, for example: bonamark.
There are multiple stages which one needs to go through before they are able to register their trademark. The following points represent the stages.
- Searching: It is important to do a very thorough search of trademarks to make sure your trademark is available for use in the public domain and it does not clash with any other existing trademarks. A good service returns a detailed and well researched analysis and search report.
- Classification: It is very important for a trademark to be classified properly. One must always select the most suitable category for their mark. Different countries can have different manuals which lets people search a category to math their mark with.
- Registration: Instead of making multiple rounds of the trademark office, it is always encouraged that a person uses an online service to register their trademark. An online service will file and then register the trademark of your choice. Usually these services also have a very efficient searching function so the first point is taken care of by the same service.
- Watching: It is a very healthy practice to constantly keep a check on trademark registries to make sure no amount of trademark infringement in taking place. This helps to stop any unauthorized use or misuse of the trademark by another company or business.
- Renewal: One must remember that a registration lasts for a limited period only. So they must make sure that the registration is renewed instantaneously without any loss of time.
All of these above qualities must be vested in a good online trademark registration service. This makes sure that you don’t have to volley yourself between 3-4 sites to achieve an all-round trademark registration service. One can opt for Bonamark, a service which assure you get the best quality service while registering your trademark.